Friday, January 13, 2012

A short get-away...

I totally forgot to post about this!

Garet and I were able to have some time - just the two of us right before Christmas!! 
I left Colin and Suzi in Charlotte with my parents and drove home to Whiteville where Garet had just got back from an out of town conference.  It was a little weird to be home with out the baby or the dog... quiet.  Real quiet.  But we had a good time.
Saturday night we drove to my cousins house to surprise her with a 30th birthday/tacky Christmas party!  Her birthday is on Christmas, so her husband Chris planned this a week early...

It was a lot of fun, and she was definitely surprised! 
The next day we drove to Lake Waccamaw to ride our bikes around the lake!  It was beautiful! 

We packed a lunch and had a picnic by the water

It was nice to have that time just Garet and me!  But we were both really excited to see Colin (and Suzi)!

No comments: