Monday, January 9, 2012

Hiking...

Yesterday (Sunday) morning while Colin was eating breakfast, I noticed that his eye was a little red.  So, I thought that he may be getting pink eye.  I got all nervous about him being around other kids in nursery at church... so we didn't go.  Oh - and he didn't have pink eye.  Better safe than sorry I guess!
Instead, we packed lunches and went on a hike!

Here was my view =)

It was beautiful outside!  We had such a nice time!  We had a nice picnic - where Colin just sat on top of the table, and he did a great job!

My favorite was when he got a sip of his drink!  What a cute kid!!

Suzi was just happy to be out running around!  I love getting out as a whole family!

After lunch, Colin got to get rid of some energy!  He quickly found a stick and got to work "sweeping" the pine needles away!

We had a great time! 

No comments: