Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pinterest DIY...

I have talked about Pinterest before, but I wanted to do a post about the do it yourself things I have done/tried from there.
- For Colin's 1st birthday I found this:

And here is mine:

- I also found this:
And here is mine:

- Then for Christmas I wanted to do a canvas for my parents of their grandchildren (Kailey and I actually got together to do this one).  I found this:

And here is mine:

- I wanted to try this next one because I wanted Colin to be able to play with something that was non-toxic.  But to be totally honest I didn't like this one.  I thought it was too watery, and it didn't last long (I felt like it started to smell...)


And here is mine:

- I saw this and thought it was really neat, but my schedule with a 15 month old isn't really that crazy where I need a whole dry erase board... so I made mine a dinner menu.  And I LOVE it!  It keeps me more organized!

And here is mine:

That is about it that I've tried so far.  I really love this idea of "pinning" things!  I will have to a post of the food I've tried from there!

No comments: