Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cold or Hot...

On Wednesday of this week, I woke up and realized our heat wasn't working.  Now, if you know me then you know that I am ALWAYS cold.  And I hate to be cold.  I am not a fan of the winter - the fall is fine, but I am definitely a warm/hot weather girl!  So to have a cold house, was just not okay with me!  Long story short... it took them until yesterday afternoon to get our heat working again!  Luckily we have two seperate heat/air condition units - one upstairs and one downstairs.  So Colin was fine and dandy upstairs! 

When I got him up on Thursday morning... it was 57* downstairs!  So I bundled him up in his robe (which he LOVED) and we went downstairs to get breakfast

We played most of the day up in his room, but when it was time for lunch and dinner... we got dressed like we were going outside!

Of course the weather was COLD while we didn't have heat.  But then once it was fixed (yesterday afternoon) the weather warmed up!  Funny how that happened...

I have no clue what the temp was... but we were out playing most of the day!  Colin loves to get dirty and play with sticks, leaves, pine needles, pine cones...

really just anything he can get his hands on.  At my parents house he liked the rocks and the mulch! 

I just can't get over how beautiful and NICE it is outside and it is January!  We even have one of the trees beside our house in full bloom!

And we weren't the only ones that enjoyed being outside!  Suzi had a blast!

Sometimes when she is sleeping inside I get so sad just thinking about how she is getting older (she turned 6 in September), but then we get out her "purple" and she turns into a puppy again!

I just love my dog!!!  She is so good!  Hope the weather stays this way =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't totally relate, the same thing happened to me this week, luckily is the just the ignitor and they got it fixed the next day. Hope you are all warm and toasty now!

Anonymous said...

Sorry meant to type I CAN totally relate lol