Thursday, April 12, 2012

Downgrade...

A couple weeks ago I downgraded my phone.  When we first moved here, Garet and I both got new phones and new phone numbers.  Garet got an iPhone, I got a "normal" phone... but then he kept talking about how cool the iPhone was, so I went back and got one too =)

Since finding out about our new addition, we have also been finding ways to save more money... and one of them was downgrading our phones.  So, I went first.  I used an old phone my cousin gave me.  And can I tell you that I feel a little more freedom?! 

When I had my iPhone, the Internet was accessible ALL the time.  Garet and I would be watching t.v. and a commercial would come on, so I would check facebook, or email... Colin would be eating a snack, so I would check my phone... we would get in the car to go somewhere and out came the phone...  I would check it allll the time!  Now, I check email and facebook maybe 3 times a day or so.  My iPhone still works - it's like an iPod now - but I leave it on my counter all day instead of having it attached to my hip. 

Ahhhh freedom!  =)  And because every post needs a cute picture...

1 comment:

Us Daviss said...

I love this picture. I miss this boy!