Monday, April 23, 2012

Keeping busy...

We have been busy here in Charlotte!  On Thursday I really wanted to get out of the house, but it was raining and cold outside, so my mom and I decided to head to the mall.  Not for shopping (I am NOT a shopper!) but for the playground!

It was perfect!  Free and fun (dry and warm)!  Colin had soooo much fun!  He loved the car the most!  He kept coming back to it.  He also liked the slide that looked like a waterfall. 

The next day we headed to the library for storytime!  The lady in charge did a story then music/dance so it kept the kids entertained.  I don't think Colin sat down the entire time!

Colin kept wanting to walk around... so after one of the song/dances the storyteller got up to show cars on this bulletin board.  Colin saw a couple girls run to the front of the room, so he took advantage and joined them at the front of the room =)

Then we got to play with bubbles!  and then circles that were supposed to be wheels (the theme was cars and trucks) but it ended up being a hula hoop...

That night I got to go pick up Garet from the airport!  Because of everything that's going on, we had to rearrange our plans... sooooo we finally got to be together again! 

1 comment:

Us Daviss said...

Colin looks so grown up! I'm so happy you and G are back together again! Love yall.