Saturday, June 9, 2012

Crazy...

as in, we are crazy.  That's just how we roll...

We got all packed, and headed to Charlotte.  Our plan was that Colin, Suzi and I would hang out in Charlotte while Garet went searching for a rental home in Greensboro.  We figured it would be too crazy to have Colin with us while we went from house to house, in and out of cars, not to mention I am a stickler on his schedule and that would have been a nightmare!  So, we got all ready to go.

My parents went out of town, so we had their house to ourselves.  They had just picked veggies from their garden, so Colin decided to help.  He put them in a bowl...

... and let Suzi have a sniff...

Those two are so cute.
We also got to play outside a lot.  The weather was so nice!  Colin looks so big here!

By the way, while we were playing around here at the house, Garet was busy driving all over town looking at houses.  Any spare time I had, I would be on the computer trying to find new rentals there were being posted.  Or I would be getting texts from Garet of addresses and I would Google Map it.  You know that when you type in an address you can view it via satellite online.  So, I would get an idea of what it looked like.  I at least could look around at the surrounding areas.

Colin is such a blessing.  What a little light he is!  No matter the stress that's going on, he is so oblivious and happy!  He decided he wanted in this baby toy!  He thought it was hilarious!

Colin and I drove up to meet Garet and see some of the "top prospects".  It was a fast trip, and Colin did amazing (I shouldn't be surprised anymore, he is so good!)  By the end of the day, we had found a house!!  By today we had a lease signed.  So it's official, we have a place to live!  Yay! 

Back at my parents house, Colin found Papaw's shirt.  He wanted to put it on a run around.  =)

So, we went out to dinner tonight to celebrate the fact that we had a place to live!
Oh and to make us a bit crazier... our move in date is the 18th.  Of June.  Next week. 

2 comments:

Us Daviss said...

Crazy. But exciting.

Us Daviss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.