Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm done with it...

Seriously! So yesterday Suzi dug a couple small holes in the yard. Today I thought I was prepared, and I poured pepper on the holes so she wouldn't want to go near them. I ALSO gave Suzi her purple ball (the toy she is obsessed with), a toy that you put in the freezer (so it is really cold), and a toy that I stuffed full of peanut butter (which she loves!), AND I put a treat in her doghouse. That should have been enough right?........... NO, the crazy dog dug up all of our grass next to our house! The air condition drain thingy is right there, so it was damp, so the poor dog was trying to cool off! So now I feel like a horrible mom that put her baby out in the heat, and I have a muddy dog, and a torn up part of our yard...........

So, long story short, I am not going to be able to do a 4 day a week work week - it just isn't worth it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh no Suzi, seriously think about a baby pool of water :) She would stay cool. Maybe she got bored. I can't believe you put peanut butter in a toy. Crazy! I bet that is funny watching her eat that.