Thursday, March 12, 2009

Date Day...

No pictures in this post, sorry - I, unfortunately, haven't used my camera in a while!

Garet and I usually go on date nights but yesterday we had a date day. I have been off from work the past two days, so yesterday Garet finished up his work early so we could hit up the movies! We went out to Bridgestreet and went to a couple stores then went to the movie theater there. It was really nice!

Let me tell you what a goof I am...
So, I was off work on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Well on Tuesday night I have bible study with the girls from church. Tuesday night Garet and I were sitting down for dinner, we were just chatting, then he said, "You have bible study tonight!" Duh - the WHOLE day I thought it was Saturday! I totally missed it! Then yesterday I felt like I was skipping church, because I thought it was Sunday! My mind just can't seem to comprehend a day off in the middle of the week! :)

Today feels like Monday...

No comments: