Friday, March 13, 2009

A year ago...

So I have tons of work to do, but I just can't seem to focus! You know how that is!


Instead I looked back at some old emails - like from a year ago! One year ago, Garet and I were planning our trip back to St. John. Seems like forever ago that we even went on that trip! I think we should start planning another trip :)

It really is crazy how fast time flies! Garet was in the process of looking for a job, he had just interviewed with the Fire Department. We were considering moving back to the Caribbean... Isn't it funny how sometimes, at the time, you think "Will this EVER work out?" or "What would happen if we made this decision?" Wouldn't it be nice if you could just hit fast forward just to take a little peek at what the outcome of things would be?? That way you would be okay with the waiting game, or you would know if you made the right decision.

Now looking back that a year ago, I am so thankful that we made all the decisions we did! I think everything worked out just great! Would we ever move back to St. John?? Who knows? Sometimes I think, "Absolutely!" other times I think "maybe".

I love looking back and remembering the things that we have been though!

Now on to more important things....
like Garet's dad is getting married next week - and I have NO idea what to wear!! It is going to be too cold for sandals, and short dresses, but I don't have a long sleeved dress, and I don't want to wear pants... What's a girl to do?

No comments: