Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter's still here...

When I woke up this morning this is what I saw when I looked outside:
It seemed to be more ice than snow. I was actually surprised that the weatherguys got it right! I tried to get a close up of the actual snow.
It was coming down pretty hard for awhile. After church, pretty much everything was melted, but it stayed COLD!! I am really looking forward to spring!
We ran a few errands today - I got a few frames to hang in the house! I just got finished ordering pictures for them, that's so exciting! :) I also started making some cookies. If I am ever bored that is usually what I do... bake. I found a new recipe for some sugar cookies. I will never use it again. The dough was so super sticky that I couldn't even get it rolled without having it all over the place! No matter how much flour I used! So I got one batch in the oven and decided that I was done wrestling with it. Instead I just put the rest of the batter onto to cookie sheet to make 1 big cookie. I would have posted a picture, but it wasn't very pretty!
Now we are just enjoying our last bit of the weekend before a new crazy work week starts.

No comments: