Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July...

We had a great 4th of July weekend!

On Friday, we both had the day off which was GREAT! We went to a friends house for a cookout that night. Saturday (the 4th) we did things around the house that morning. Garet decided to organize our garage with shelves and stuff. I put up curtain rods in our living room. That night we went to Lake Guntersville with some friends for dinner and fireworks. Today we went to church and then relaxed! It sure will be hard to go back to work tomorrow!

The biggest thing this weekend was about my brother - on Saturday night I looked at my phone and noticed that I had 3 missed calls from his girlfriend, Kailey. I was worried something was wrong so I called back right away! When she answered she told me that they are engaged!!! How exciting!! My whole family loves Kailey, and I think they are just too cute together!! Congratulations Eric and Kailey!!!

1 comment:

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

Awwwww Yay for Eric! I can't believe your little bro is getting married! You'll have to keep us all posted on the details as you get them!