Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The corkboard...

Remember the corkboard project I was talking about doing last week? Well I did it - I just haven't gotten around to posting about it yet.

Garet and I got a painting/picture from our neighbor awhile back. He didn't want it anymore and so he just gave it to us. Well, let's just say it didn't fit in well with our home decor, sooo... it stayed in our office closet. I wanted to have a frame around the corkboard to kinda fancy it up, so I used the frame from the picture. Here is the picture before:
And here it is after:
I used some spray paint for the frame. I bought some fabric, cut the corkboard down to size, and recovered it. I am happy with the way it turned out. It looks so much nicer.

2 comments:

The Melton's said...

That turned out great! Love it!!

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

That looks really good! Let's just start calling you Martha!