Colin was 2 months old last Tuesday!
- Still not loving tummy time, but holds his head up really well when he's on your shoulder
- Makes great eye contact, and follows us around when we are walking
- Still eats every 3 hours
- Has been sleeping up to 5.5 hours at night (woo hoo!) and takes about 4-5 naps a day, although most of them are only 30 minutes or so. He is very alert! This week he slept for 6.5 hours one night!
- coos and "talks" to us
- Likes his bath time
- Grabs onto things (like my hair!)
- Follows noises with his eyes
- Loves being able to see everything that's going on - like when he's on someone's shoulder, or sitting up in his swing.
- Likes walks and car rides, and most of the time both of these put him right to sleep!
He is such an angel!