Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doctor visit...

My baby had his 2 month doctor's appointment this morning.  He will be 8 weeks old tomorrow!  Crazy!
He did sooo good at the appointment.  This one is known for the shots they get =( 
I kept trying to prepare myself.  I knew he would cry, but geez... he screamed!  The sad part was he was so content just staring at me when she stuck his poor little leg.  So I saw his facial expression go from happy to really mad!  So sad! 


But, my boy is growing!  He is now 11 lbs. 5 oz. and 22.5 inches long!  He is in the 50% for both height and weight.  Yay Colin!
He was pretty fussy (as they said he would be) but now he is content just hanging out.  What a sweet baby!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that Suzy is always there....he's precious! so are you!

Carrie said...

Awwww!!! Isn't that the saddest thing ever! I hated watching his poor little screaming face :-( Glad he's feeling better now! We go for our 4 month next week! I think there's shots at that one too :-(