Monday, November 15, 2010

FREE cards...

So, Shutterfly is doing a promotion... if you blog about their website, you will get 50 FREE holiday cards!  I love sending out Christmas cards, so this is perfect!  I am definitely using this for my 2010 Christmas cards!  They have some really cute styles too!

You can have a card with multiple pictures...

Or just one...

Or instead of just a flat notecard, you can get a card that folds...

I am really excited about this!  I just love working with pictures - I seriously get started on pictures and can spend hours playing!  Crazy right?!  At Shutterfly you can get a picture put on just about anything!  Or you can create a photobook or poster... it is really neat (and good prices!  AND if you sign up with them, they send you promotions all the time!)

Anyway, if you want to get in on the fun just click here to sign up!  Or if you have twitter go here for the same promotion!

No comments: