Friday, November 19, 2010

Last weekend...

I thought this was funny and had to share...
Last weekend, my mom left on Saturday.  On Sunday the Carolina Panthers played.  I've mentioned here and here how we are still fans even though we live so far away, and they are NEVER televised here (unless they are playing Tennessee).  Well, Garet has satellite radio, so he can hear the games... the problem?  He can only listen to it in the car.  Solution?  Bring the grill, fire pit, and chairs to the front yard... then open the garage, bring the car out (because the satellite doesn't pick up reception in the garage) and hang out in the front yard...

Nice...
He grilled out and hung out during the game.  I think he is showing me his cookie...

I believe I have also confessed that I am a fair weather fan... it's bad of me I know, but at least I'm honest about it.  And the Panthers, unfortunately, are bad.  Real bad.  So what was I doing?

(don't worry, I wasn't really asleep)

No comments: