Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photoshoots...

I could stare at Colin all day...

My mom and I are having a blast!  Poor Colin has become the subject of many wardrobe changes and photoshoots so far this week =)
What an angel!

Aren't these the cutest socks?!

My dad is a retired fireman, so the outfit is for him!  And this face he's making... well let's just say Grandmama did a diaper change soon after this shot =)

This is for Colin's aunts!

 We tried to get some Fall pictures with the leaves... I couldn't figure out how to get him out there without just laying him on the ground. 

Suzi had to get in on the fun!
She is so interested in him!


And here I am with my babies!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of you, Colin and Suzi!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo super cute! I think I would be taking millions of pics too!