Here is what Colin is up to now that he is TWO:
- Sleeping from 7-5/6, taking one nap a day from 1-3:30
And this next picture cracks me up! Perfect timing. Yep he got hit by the ball... don't worry he was all smiles =)
- He knows all the grandparents and aunts/uncles names... but will always always say "Papaw" (my dad). Anywhere we are... like we will be playing downstairs and running around and out of nowhere he will go "Papaw!" Or if he gets in trouble and is crying, sometimes he will cry for Papaw. Or if he is "talking on the phone" he will always be talking to Papaw.
(This was after his nap, so he wasn't too thrilled with me in his face with the camera, but I got a few. )
- He is still wearing a 2T and just went to a size 6 shoe.
- He is a big help in the kitchen. He always wants to see what I am doing. Most of the time I have to give him something to mix to keep him occupied so I can actually get something made.
- He is a big help cleaning too... he loves the vacuum, and he likes to help dust and wash windows.
And here is Colin this time last year... he had just turned 1 and we sat him on a tree:
He was saying "NOOOO! Done!" by the way =)
Oh I love my sweet BABY boy! He will always be my baby no matter the age! What a sweet child. Garet and I are so so so blessed to be his parents! Every stage he has been at has been our "favorite" and this is no different! We love being about to play with him, and see him learn is just amazing! I just can't believe how fast time flies! My little boy is turning two....