Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Charlotte...

We got to Charlotte about midnight on Friday, and Saturday morning we celebrated a birthday!!

I think my favorite gift that Garet got was from my parents... it was a "diaper kit"
Included was: diapers, gloves, glasses, a mask, and a clothes pin that says "Nose Clip".  hahaha!  Perfect!  We'll see if he really gets this done up to change Colin's diapers!

A few weeks ago I was talking to my dad and he told me he bought a few new toys...  a sailboat and a dune buggy!!!  I, of course, had to go for a ride in the dune buggy! 

It was so much fun!  Not bumpy at all (thank goodness!  I don't know if I could have handled that!)  And it feels like you're going SO fast!  I think cause you can feel the wind all around you.  Plus it's cute =)

Garet went to play golf with a few of his friends that still live in the area... he [conveniently] made the tee off time for 2:03.... the baby shower started at 2:00. 
I'll have to do a seperate post on the shower - which was wonderful!!

No comments: