Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just playin'...

Garet has been gone all week... to the beach.  I know, poor Garet.  I got to stay here and work.  Someone has to make the money around here =)  HA!  I have stayed pretty busy, so yesterday when I realized I had nothing to do when I got off work, I was SO excited!  (Well, except So You Think You Can Dance was coming on, and that is my all time favorite show.  So I had a date for that at 7)

So... what did I do?  Played outside with Suzi!  She was feeling a little neglected since I had been on the go so much lately.  So, we went out and I furminated her.  If you don't know what a furminator is, and you have a dog (or cat) get one.  seriously.  It is amazing.  I should have taken a picture of the amount of hair that came off of her!

Then I got out her ball.  She LOVES having a ball outside... and so far, this one has held up.  Although we don't let her have it all the time.  If we leave it outside where she can see it, she will cry at the backdoor until we let her out.  (Once she's out she will sit by the backdoor to be let back in.  Crazy pup.)
(Can you see the drool hanging from her mouth???  haha)

Anyway, since I am big and pregnant, I am not as comfortable walking her by myself anymore... after all she is pretty strong... not to mention it has been around 99 degrees which is too hot for me and her (because of her asthma) to walk.  So... I figured we'd burn off some of her energy outside with her beloved purple ball.

Boy did that work!  She was sleeping the rest of the night!  And to make things more exciting... Garet will be home tomorrow =)  Can't wait!
I know I am a little biased, but she is darn cute!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! Where do you get a furinator???? It looks great!!!