Here are some random things that we have done since we've been here in Greensboro (that I haven't blogged about yet...):
- I woke up to this note a couple weeks ago:
"We are having a picnic breakfast =) (somewhere on Greenway)"
- While cooking dinner one night, I turned around to see Colin riding
He was obviously pretty proud of himself. Oh and right after I took this, I went back to cooking, then noticed Colin trying to reach for the paper towels that are on the counter, "Peas, peas" [please, please], so I turned back around and the milk that is in that cup in the picture... was all over the floor. At least he was wanting to clean it up. But do you see how much milk is in there?! It was a mess!
- We've gotten all of the pictures hung. I think. And one day I had a little helper...
- We get snuggles. Here is Garet and Colin after waking up one morning:
- Colin has been arranging..
Colin lined these up together on the couch.
- Spin, spin, spin
- We go on short trips...
He even got a (sticker) badge! He loved it!
- We prepare for bath time (WARNING: nudity)
When I get Colin ready for his bath, we go in his room and undress and get his diaper off. Then I let him run down the hall to the bathtub. He loves it! This night, he got a little distracted by his "tuck" [truck].
We are really enjoying where we live!